Thursday, September 2, 2021

Consumer Critique: SwaddleDesigns Masks

 When you hear the name SwaddleDesigns, you probably think the same thing I do - sleepwear for babies and toddlers, and perhaps clothing for little ones as well. But the company actually makes more than that, and during the pandemic, they've branched out into making masks.

Early on, my family and I made the investment in reusable masks - and it's really saved us over the long term. However, they don't last forever, and so I was happy to have the chance to review a few of the company's masks. They have custom-printed designs for schools, and they also have over a hundred styles and prints available. There are statement masks, plain colors, and patterns, all priced at a very good value. They're three-layer masks, but they're actually much more comfortable than some of the other three-layer masks I've tried - they're almost my new favorites! (I say "almost" only because I didn't pick my own designs, and I should've mentioned I'm a teacher so I would maybe get the one pictured).


You can view their lab test video to see a visual demonstrating how effective they are. The SwaddleDesigns face masks are designed to be effective, comfortable, and attractive, and right now you can get 30% off your purchase with code Save30. Masks are available in child and adult sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment