Monday, August 29, 2022

Consumer Critique: Casa M Spice

I recently had a chance to review Cattle Drive® spice from Casa M Spice Co. The spice is made with black pepper, onion, and other spices added to their Chain Reaction® formula, which is designed to enhance the natural flavors of beef. It's versatile, and can be used with any preparation method - grilling, baking, roasting, smoking, and more.

I like that it came it two heat levels - original and uncontrolled. We don't like our spices to have too big of a kick, and the original was perfect for us to add some nice savory flavors to our dinner. It fits a lot of dietary needs too: gluten-free, keto-friendly, MSG-free, low-sodium, dairy-free, nut-free. You can even use it on other dishes for vegan diets as well, since it is free of animal products.

I like spice blends - they add a different dimension to my cooking that what I might make up on my own. I was definitely not disappointed with this blend!

No comments:

Post a Comment