Friday, November 17, 2023

Book Nook - The Ultimate Experience: Fear Will No Longer Stop Us From Exploring The World

 I recently had a chance to review a book by Morgan Linson - The Ultimate Experience: Fear Will No Longer Stop Us From Exploring The World.

I love to travel, so I'm always interested in hearing other people's travel tips and experiences. This book was no exception. It seems to be geared more towards those who are getting up the courage to take major trips, or looking for a reason to add it to their budget; there wasn't a lot of new information for me as a relatively experienced traveler, but a lot of confirmation of what I already knew.

That being said, I still enjoyed reading the book. I found it to be a good reminder about everything I know about travel, and definitely gave me more of an appetite for planning another trip again in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment