Thursday, January 21, 2010

Consumer Critique: Wholesale Keychains

I've also been asked to review some keychains at Wholesale Keychains. I received several to sample and review: a MN Wild keychain, an Etch-a-Sketch keychain, and a talking Homer keychain.

The MN Wild keychain was nice - no dings, good paint job, etc. For the sports keychains, there is engraving, so you could use it as a gift to commemorate a special occasion. My husband likes it because it's not too big, and since he carries a lot of keys he doesn't want huge keychains.

The talking Homer is a big hit with my toddler daughter. It says several phrases from the show, and the sound quality is good, for a tiny little keychain. It's bigger and bulkier, though, so it wouldn't work for someone who already has a lot of keys.

I like the Etch-a-Sketch the best. It really works - I was able to draw teeny tiny little sketches. It unfortunately arrived just a little bit damaged - the screen is pulling away from the frame slightly - but that should be easy to fix with just a dab of super glue.

Shipping was fast, and other than the minor issue, all items arrived in great condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment