Thursday, December 15, 2011

Consumer Critique: Alexia Foods

I recently had the chance to try out two products from Alexia Foods, an all-natural gourmet food company. Many of their products are potato- or sweet-potato based, but they also have breads and other appetizers available in the frozen section. Alexia offers several organic products as well.

It was fun to receive the box. Since the products are frozen, they were packed in dry ice - which my daughters and I had a lot of fun with, and even my husband took some fun pictures! The products are very easy to prepare - just heat and serve. They're family-friendly, too. My preschool daughter loved the sweet potato fries we tried, even though they were the spicy variety! We also got ciabatta bread, which warmed up deliciously.

Right now you can get a $1 off Alexia coupon when you sign up for the email newsletter or when you like Alexia on Facebook.

Disclosure: I received samples of Alexia foods to facilitate this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment