Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Consumer Critique: Shake the Crave

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

I recently had a chance to sample Shake the Crave in vanilla and chocolate. Shake the Crave is designed to help boost energy and feel satisfied, as a healthy snack or a quick meal on the go. It's made with 100% pure ingredients: organic milk, sugar, and coconut plus organic vanilla or organic chocolate, and then a special electrolyte blend from mineral salts. I love seeing that option, since so many other similar products don't take the care to use organic ingredients. The website is also very helpful, with do's and don'ts, eating tips, exercise, recipes, and more.

I really liked the flavor. It didn't taste funky and fake, and even though I'm not always a fan of coconut, it was just the right amount to make it taste extra satisfying. With only two sample packets it's hard to really judge, but I did have one as a meal replacement and although I was hungry by dinnertime, not nearly as much as I expected to be!

Try Shake the Crave vanilla and chocolate shake mix! For a limited time, the manufacturer is willing to offer my readers 2 FREE sample packets of Shake the Crave vanilla or chocolate shake mix. They said they would love to have our readers try out Shake the Crave and agreed to send the 2 sample packets FREE if our readers would pay a minimal shipping and handling charge of $4.95. This is a one-time only offer! Click here to get your 2 FREE sample packets now!

For more information:

No comments:

Post a Comment