Thursday, April 30, 2015

Mealtime Magic: Brownie Brittle Recipes

Disclosure: I received complimentary products through Tryazon to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own. 

I recently had a chance to try a tasty new treat, Brownie Brittle. This stuff is delicious. If you like crispy treats, or the crunchy parts on the edge of brownies, this is for you. I enjoy ooey gooey brownies, but I also bought a special pan so that I make my brownies like muffins and they have perfect crispy edges.

Brownie Brittle can be a healthier option than regular brownies because they take longer to eat and if you like crunch, they are more satisfying. But they also make great desserts with other ingredients! You can crumble them and use them the same way you'd use cookie crumbs or cracker crumbs. They add a nice crunch to parfaits, and make great toppings for ice cream or dipped candies. You can also try making this recipe (found on the recipe section of the website).


Brownie Brittle Yogurt Fondue Dip
Ingredients
5 ounces vanilla Greek yogurt
1 tablespoon cream cheese
1 tablespoon milk
1/3 cup powdered sugar
1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
1/4 cup crushed brownie brittle pieces

 Directions: In a food processor, combine all ingredients, pulse until blended. Serve with sliced strawberries, apples, bananas and pound cake for dipping. B

Brownie Brittle Yogurt Fondue Dip recipe was created by FloridaMilk.com.

If you'd like a chance to try them for yourself, I have several guest codes left over from the party I hosted. Leave a comment and I'll give you a code for $10 off your first order!

No comments:

Post a Comment