- VINTAGE BOATS – Among the variety of boats on display is the 1959 Car Aqua. This craft boasts many automotive-related features: headlights with high and low beam settings in six or twelve volts, taillights, two-tone seat covers, faux grill and floor mats. It’s powered by a pair of 45hp Scott McCulloch outboards and made right here in Minneapolis. Plus many more!
- BOATING SIMULATOR - Take the helm of a virtual boat to practice basic boating maneuvers and improve your boating skills—without leaving dry land. The United States Power Squadrons® new Boating Skills Virtual Trainer (BSVT) makes learning fun! It features a steering wheel and a real Mercury throttle you use to “drive” a 20-console boat on a lake with other powerboats, sailboats, navigation aids and a marina.
- STANDUP PADDLEBOARD LESSONS – Get on top of the water by taking lessons in this hot new core-intensive sport from experts at Silver Creek Paddle and Company. We’ve even got an expert who can stand on her head on a paddleboard!
- LITTLEST BOATS – Stories often focus on the biggest boats at the show but there are many stories of individual entrepreneurs making news in the boating world with custom-crafted boats, from one-of-a-kind kayaks to crossover watercraft. Minnesota Shore Boards features hollow SUP custom crafted from the finest wood. The Go-Float, the tiniest boat in the show is always a media favorite as well.
- SEA DOO SPARK ICE SCULPTURE – One of the hottest personal watercraft (PWC) around is also the coolest! Check out our custom pair of SPARKS carved entirely out of ice by Minnesota Ice Sculptures using some of the most advanced ice carving technology available. Docked just outside Entrance C, these life-sized ice sculptures are true works of art.
Thursday – Sunday, January 21-24
Saturday 10am - 9pm
Sunday, January 23 – 10am 5pm
Minneapolis Convention Center