Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Consumer Critique: Geomag Mechanics Challenge Strike

I'm a math teacher and I love finding hands-on ways to get my kids at home and in my classroom experience with STEM concepts. I recently had a chance to check out the Geomag Mechanics Challenge Strike. 

This set sounds daunting - nearly 200 pieces - but actually isn't. My kids had no problem getting it put together, and it makes an incredibly fun game that can be enjoyed by one to four players, allowing for collaborative fun while exploring great physics concepts, and helping kids practice precision, timing, and dexterity.

Geomagworld is a leading magnetic Swiss toy company that promotes learning creative and imaginative play. They re-invented the building game with cubes and blocks making it incredibly fun and above all magical. They guarantee the highest standards of quality and sustainability for their products and conform to the most stringent European and international safety standards.

The set can be purchased from Maisonette and other retailers!

No comments:

Post a Comment