Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Consumer Critique: Dogswell Immune System Duck Soft & Chewy Dog Treats


 I love being able to review treats with my pet. It gives her a lot of variety, and lets us try out treats we might not have found out about otherwise. The latest treats we got to review were Dogswell Immune System Duck Soft & Chewy Dog Treats.

I honestly don't know how much my dog  cares about the individual flavor, or whether she prefers lamb or duck or salmon or anything else. What I do know is that she gets really excited for new treats. Being food-motivated, she will gladly come for any dog-friendly treat, but we can tell when it's new and exciting for her because she'll be even more excited to try them out. These treats were no exception.

I liked that the treats had no artificial colors or artificial flavors, and that they're made in the USA. All of the ingredients were things I recognized, although some of them were definitely things I wouldn't have thought about being in dog treats before, like spinach. There were some ingredients that I know can help the immune system, like salmon oil, and they also were supplemented with Vitamin E.

These are the kind of treats that we love to give our dog during allergy season. Honestly, anytime there isn't snow on the ground we usually do a little bit of immune support supplementation because then it delays how long it is before we have to start giving her allergy medication. It also reduces the amount of medication we have to give her, and I like the idea of relying more on supplements and less on medication.

If you're looking for an immune treat your dog will love, this will definitely work!

No comments:

Post a Comment