Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Consumer Critique: Mixbook

My parents and in-laws love photo gifts of the grandkids for Christmas. This year, my girls also made a personalized storybook for my niece, thanks to the opportunity I had to review Mixbook.com

We've done photo books before, but wanted to change it up a little bit, so for Christmas my kids wrote a story featuring my niece, and then added photos of their artwork to the book to make her a truly unique gift. I also went through the process of creating a calendar on Mixbook, and I love the layout and design options they have.

Mixbook makes it easy to create personalized gifts, with options for pre-set layouts but also the ability to personalize the layout even more in case your picture just doesn't quite fit. You can get also get home decor with a variety of print type options - and everything is on a holiday sale right now!

I loved how easy it was to make something that is truly unique, and the thoughtfulness of the preset designs is great (of course, you can also start with a completely blank one and go from there!)

What’s new this year? Mixbook has made it easier and more affordable to make the perfect gift! Truly a gift like no other - the intersection of beautiful designs plus unrivaled creativity (hello more than 6,000 templates!) and remarkably crafted book - all at a price point that suits your budget (starting as low as $10). Your photos tell a story, and Mixbook can help you bring them to life. 

Visit Mixbook.com or download the all-new app that offers up instant travel photo organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment